Jump to recipe
If you look closely at the photograph of the green salad, just to the left is a bowl of beautifully roasted potatoes. Have I mention my potato obsession? I have not met any meal which cannot be improved by the addition of potatoes. I find these tiny potatoes work really well as they seem to be less temperamental than regular roast potatoes, which really are best eaton pretty much straight away, and can sit around for a while. Delicious cold!
Category Recipes Side Dishes
- baby potatoes
- butter, melted or olive oil
- Sprigs of Rosemary - optional
- Wash potatoes and remove and rotten bits
- Add to a pot and cover with cold water.
- Add salt and bring to boil.
- Boil for around ten minutes and drain.
- Heat oven to 425F
- Add potatoes to a baking sheet and add butter or oil to coat.
- Roast for 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are fully cooked and nicely browned.
- Sprinkle with salt and serve.